As a Lecturer/Instructor in Media Law you will deliver short courses in digital and media law online and possibly on-site.
Looking for an experienced instructor who is passionate about the subject.
You will have a major impact in preparing the syllabus and teach the subject to senior executives in a professional way.
Course delivery method: online (primarily video), possible on-site
Commitment is part-time
- Degree: bachelor in a relevant subject, master degree or higher a plus
- 3+ years of experience in working in the subject area
- 2+ years of experience as instructor
- Expertise in curriculum development, refinement & updates
- 3 + years of preparing teaching material
- 1+ year of teaching online
- Expertise with online delivery methods, principles and techniques
- Familiar with LMS and advanced online teaching software
Remote or UK. You must be allowed to work legally in the UK.
Own computer equipment and fast internet access a must.
Law and Legal Jobs
Legal jobs include barrister, solicitor or attorney, lecturer and professor in law, in-house lawyer at a company or international organisation, legal expert at international organisations or NGOs or judge.
Many jobs in law require some international experience, which can include a study abroad or work abroad period.
The Law and Legal Jobs and Careers section of LLM Directory lists internal and external jobs and career opportunities.